Snowsport Center Desk Representative
Burnsville, MN • Snowsports Center
Share your passion! Snowsport Center Desk Representative have the opportunity to be our guest's first interaction with Buck Hill Ski and Snowboard Area. Our front desk staff know our operation inside and out and are able to get customers the information they need, whether that’s what ticket or rental package to purchase, how to sign up for lessons, or where to get something to eat and drink. Desk representatives also manage the ebb and flow of customer arrivals by staying busy answering the phones, making sure the Ski School, Chalet, Ticket Office are in good shape, and capturing customer feedback.
- Answer the SnowSports Center’s main phone line to address guests’ needs and inquiries
- Promote lessons and programs to interested guests
- Create a memorable and easy experience for guests and their families
- Assist the SnowSports Center manager with administrative tasks and projects
- Conduct light cleaning to ensure the Center is a welcoming environment
- Communicate with program managers and instructors so all lessons and programs are set up correctly
- Help guests assess their goals and ability level so the correct lesson is assigned
- Uphold a high level of customer service and properly de-escalate any situations as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- FREE SEASON PASS
- 50% discount off chalet food
- 20% off regular-priced merchandise in ticket office
- 10% off check at Buck '54 Bar & Grill
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours
- Fun work environment!
- Seasonal positions allow for up to 40 hours a week!
- Desk Representatives must work their assigned shifts
- Required to attend the scheduled trainings
- Strong ability to communicate via phone, email, and in person with guests and Buck Hill staff
- Must be able to stand and sit for long durations throughout a shift