A career at Galloway provides a unique opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, multidisciplinary environment. Our Full-Spectrum Approach™ to land development services offers all key design disciplines within one company, providing our team with a deeper understanding and appreciation for all aspects of the development process. From survey to land planning, civil engineering and comprehensive architectural design, our team brings a multidisciplinary mindset to every project. We enjoy daily interaction and coordination among our internal teams, which allows us to build relationships and understand project approaches across disciplines.
“Positivity,” “community” and “collaboration” are a few of the most commonly used words to describe Galloway in our employee surveys, and we think those words truly describe the attributes of our team. We continually strive to provide an exceptional environment that fosters our purpose of “enriching people’s passions.” We are honored to be repeatedly recognized by our employees through numerous awards that include: Top Workplace USA 2021; Denver Post Top Workplace 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021; and Denver Business Journal Best Place to Work 2019, 2020 and 2021.
We offer flexible work hours, a friendly and family-focused work environment, exciting projects, excellent compensation including cash bonuses, education assistance, and a complete package of benefits. We also believe in giving back to our community through numerous outreach events and volunteer activities.
- Performs assignments designed to develop professional general knowledge and abilities, requiring the application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria needed to carry out a sequence of related CADD and mechanical engineering tasks.
- Assumes limited degree of judgment on work details and in making preliminary selections and adaptations of engineering alternatives.
- Using prescribed methods, performs specific and limited portions of an experienced engineer's broader assignment.
- Applies standard practices and techniques in specific situations, adjusts and correlates data, recognizes discrepancies in results, and follows operations through a series of related and detailed steps or processes.
- Performs mechanical design calculations (heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing, process piping, etc.), sketches, technical comparisons, and similar technical work as required by assignment under direct supervision of the project engineer.
- Research code issues and works with city, state, and county officials.
- Research design options and documents findings for project engineers and/or project managers.
- Takes an active role in new business development by performing quality production work to build strong relationships with existing clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural Engineering.
- Typically a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Possesses basic understanding of principles and practices of structural/civil engineering and architecture.
- Possesses basic understanding of approval and permitting process for projects.
- Understands project schedules and budgets; is able to work efficiently within project guidelines.
- Communicates in a timely and effective manner within the team and with various agencies and other disciplines working on project.
- Proficiency in Autodesk programs.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks or projects.
The estimated starting salary pay range for this role is $60,000-$75,000
Health & Wellness
- Health Insurance – We offer comprehensive health-care benefits for individuals and families through Cigna Health Insurance, with the choice of two plan options.
- Dental Insurance – We cover 100% of the monthly dental insurance premium for a staff member and 50% of the premium for their family.
- Vision Insurance – We cover 100% of the monthly vision insurance premium for a staff member (family members can be added on for dollars a month).
- Hearing Aids are covered at deductible/co-insurance for in-network plans.
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement – Galloway-supported assistance in offsetting costs of high-deductible healthcare plan option.
- Short and Long-Term Disability – We cover 100% of the long-term and short-term disability premium.
- Life Insurance – We cover 100% of the premium for a life insurance policy that is equal to the annual salary.
- Employee Assistance Program – Confidential guidance and resources for employees and immediate family members. Galloway covers 100% at no charge for the employee.
- ThrivePass Wellness Savings Account – Company-provided funds can be used for a wide variety of personal health and fitness-related reimbursements.
- Flex Spending Account
- This role is eligible for “pay for performance” bonuses beyond base pay.
- 401(K) Plan – Additionally, we contribute a profit-sharing bonus to each individual’s plan, based on total compensation.
- Tuition Assistance
- Flexible Work Schedule During Core Hours – Includes opportunity to flex extra hours worked.
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays Per Year
- 8 Paid Volunteer Hours Every Year
- Identity Theft Protection – We cover 100% of the monthly premium for the employee and family plans can be added for dollars a month.
- Anniversary Bonus Program Starts at 5 Years
- Relocation assistance
Growth & Mentorship:
- Structured Mentorship Program
- Annual Growth/Performance Reviews
- Diversity Groups – Check out the “About” section on our website to learn more about our diversity initiatives!
Galloway & Company, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.