Tubing attendants work outdoors on the snow to ensure all guests have a fun and safe visit at our snow tubing park, which offers sixteen lanes of rolling terrain and is serviced by a conveyor surface lift. In addition to providing exceptional guest service, tubing attendants will also assist guests with loading and unloading the conveyor, safely controlling the flow of downhill traffic, and engaging guests with enthusiasm. Having fun on the job is a requirement. This customer-facing role is perfect for the energetic, outdoors person. Tubing attendants must be at least 16 years old.
- Providing exceptional and effective guest service.
- Greet every guest in a positive manner while proactively providing instructions in positive and friendly manner.
- Providing information about Buck Hill Ski and Snowboard Area and its facilities
- Checking all equipment (lifts/tubes) and making sure they are placed correctly in respective areas and functional according to standards.
- Assisting guests on and off the conveyor lift.
- Ensuring that all guests are safely inside tubes before use.
- Operating on a rotating schedule with employees to ensure that each Snow-Tubing area is staffed and being tended to.
- This role requires mostly outdoor work.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and withstand variable weather conditions.
- FREE SEASON PASS
- 50% discount off chalet food
- 20% off merchandise in Ticket Office
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours
- Fun work environment!
- Seasonal positions allow for up to 40 hours a week!
- In good physical condition
- Able to work outdoors in inclement weather
- Able to work and communicate with fellow staff and the public in a friendly and courteous manner
- Ability to work positively with fellow staff members
- Safety awareness at all times, for yourself, other staff, and guests
- Able to move quickly and with agility
- Demonstrate the ability to perform work duties with little supervision
- Ability to use shovel, rake, electric drill, and other lift related tools.
- Possess clothing and equipment necessary to remain alert and comfortable in all outdoor weather conditions, which can sometimes become extreme, for several hours at a time