FOX Architects is an award-winning interior design and architecture firm. We are seeking interns who are eager to learn the process from concept to construction in the corporate commercial, institutional and multi-family design. FOX interns will assist in design reviews, production, research, and coordination with our dynamic team in the West End neighborhood in Washington, DC office.
Our office is walking distance from the Dupont Circle (Red line) and the Foggy Bottom/GWU (blue/orange/silver lines) Metro stations. This is a paid internship. Join FOX Architects as an Intern!
Interns must have the following qualifications:
- Entering or completing senior year in undergraduate or currently a graduate student at an accredited architecture or interior design program
- Savvy in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office
- Exemplify exceptional communication skills and maturity to take on tasks with a positive attitude
- Have a "can do" proactive attitude, where no task is too small for them
- Must have reliable transportation to get to workplace
- Ability to work independently and be proactive in learning
- Provide superior quality work samples depicting sophisticated and thoughtful design process and layout
Previous internship experience in corporate commercial workplace/building design preferred.
Submit your resume + portfolio, selected candidates will be contacted by Human Resources. Thank you for your interest!
FOX Architects is an equal opportunity employer, we consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected status.