The Senior Analyst’s primary responsibility is driving the research, strategy and development of axialHealthcare’s value-based care offerings. The Senior Analyst will be responsible for identifying product requirements, understanding client and market movement, and creating solutions to deliver quality products to our health plan and ecosystem partners. Our ideal candidate will have strong business acumen and experience identifying problems, recommending solutions and executing on them.
- Leads creation of pitch deck materials, including findings based on analysis of market or prospective client data relating to OUD prevalence, MAT utilization, spend categories (Med, Rx, BH, etc.)
- Makes recommendations for implementing value levers to exploit variance thus creating margin
- Conducts market research (in person, journals, thought leaders, etc), summarizes findings and makes recommendations for axial to operationalize the findings
- Responsible for identifying product requirements, understanding client and market movement, and creating solutions to deliver quality product
- Identifies adoption chain risks associated in moving away from a traditional FFS model to a more innovative VBC payment environment
- Creates documentation business requirement documents for: episode triggers, inclusion/exclusion criteria at the ICD, CPT and POS levels, high-level methodology for incentive payments to providers, quality metrics, etc.
- Drives external product and market research initiatives (focus groups, on-site visits, solicitation of client feedback)
- Collaborates and assists operational leaders, software developers, quality assurance testers, data science, and project managers to plan and develop product enhancements
- Effectively communicates to internal and external stakeholders milestones, roadblocks, new insights and scope changes