This technical role ensures our guests are fitted properly with equipment for their day of skiing or snowboarding. In addition to providing exceptional guest service, other responsibilities include verifying rental information, boot fitting, ski and snowboard setups, light cleaning, and other duties as assigned. Rental techs must be detail-oriented, quick learners and be comfortable engaging with customers of varying ski/snowboard experience levels. Training is provided. Team members must be at least 16 years old to work in this position.
- Deliver an enthusiastic and professional level of customer service at all time
- Explain to guests how to operate rental equipment along with safety practices and guest responsibility
- Prepare rental equipment by cleaning, servicing and testing
- Maintain a safe working environment by adhering to safety policies
- Consistently follow the steps of the service cycle
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of current equipment
- Various administrative duties such as conducting inventory, nightly reports and paperwork
- Protect company assets through loss prevention techniques
- Keep rental area clean, safe and organized
- Maintain overnight storage of equipment in racks
- Responsible for adjusting, tuning and maintenance of rental equipment (including usage of disinfectant aerosol sprays)
- Communicate with Buck Hill staff on product levels/availability and assist in operations as needed
- Responsible for the completion of rental/liability forms and ensure proper payment has been received
- Assist families in the placement and labeling of ski/snowboard equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- FREE SEASON PASS
- 50% discount off chalet food
- 20% off merchandise in Ticket Office
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours
- Fun work environment!
- Seasonal positions allow for up to 40 hours a week!
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Effective communication skills, oral & written
- Strong sense of customer service & safety awareness
- Able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Have a neat & clean appearance in compliance with the company grooming standards
- Punctual, able to report at scheduled start time
- Work well as part of a team.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy and courtesy.
$11 - $13