Come Join our Growing Team!
Do you want to work for a long-standing family-owned company of over 50 years that has strong growth plans? K&M Tire is the leading and most trusted provider of tires and services in all of our geographic markets. Operating in over 30 warehouses, and servicing over 27 states, our drivers and warehouse employees work every day to make sure our customers have quality tires, at competitive prices, with fast and friendly service. We are looking for an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to help answer phones and greet customers; back up for daily mail and bank run, and schedule deliveries.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU:
- Answer incoming calls; verify callers request; direct the caller to the correct person or department.
- Greet and announce visitors; direct individuals to meeting/conference room.
- Schedule incoming loads for receiving merchandise; prepares delivery schedule and assigns blocks of time accordingly; notifies receiving manager daily.
- Perform miscellaneous billings out of MaddenCo.
- Orders office supplies & cleaning supplies for all locations, including First Aid kits.
- Work closely with departments to provide high-quality admin support.
- Cross-train within the department; keep procedures up to date.
- Maintain SOPs for all departments
- Assist in event planning for company events.
- Work with and report any problems to the Admin Manager.
- Perform other duties as appropriate and assigned.
- Support company goals and uphold K&M Values.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- K&M Team members are eligible for 401K after 6 months of employment. K&M will match up to 50% of the first 6% invested. You will be able to change the amount invested in your 401K any time after enrollment.
- K&M offers College Tuition Assistance to all eligible K&M employees who have been employed with us for 6 months. ANY passion you choose to pursue a degree in, K&M Tire will financially assist you in your journey up to $7,000 annually!
- Healthcare benefits at 90 days.
- Paid Time Off accrual begins immediately and is available after 90 days.
- $500 Referral Bonus
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Reduced employee pricing on our inventory of tires (up to 12 tires per year).
- Annual Profit Sharing Bonus
- Opportunities for promotion through our levels system with experience. For those interested in doing more – opportunities for internal promotion to team lead, assistant manager, or manager with no college degree required.
We offer pay increases that increase significantly the longer you are employed. In addition, we value promoting from within vs. hiring on the outside.
We would love to welcome you to our family!
- Twelve years of general education or equivalent.
- 2-year administrative assistant degree or 1-year relevant admin asst. experience.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM