Gordini USA Inc., is a manufacturer and distributor of cold-weather gloves, mittens, goggles, and base layer, both our own brand as well as private label. We are also the glove, base layer, socks, and boxer brief licensee for Carhartt. We are a growing company looking for a receiving clerk to join our team.
The Receiving Clerk spends most of his/her time checking, managing, and moving products to desired locations in the warehouse.
Specific duties include:
• Unloading and sorting of incoming containers
• Reconciling packing list and import paperwork
• Pulling and inspecting QC and incoming product
• Movement of product to the desired location in the warehouse
• Picking merchandise to fulfill customer orders
• Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
This position is Hourly Full-Time. Generally, 40 hours per week
· More hours may be required based on seasonal need
We have a mandatory Covid-19 vaccination policy in place
· Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
· Minimally must be able to lift 50 pounds without assistance
· Ability to handle a pallet jack
We feel lucky to call the vibrant, active community of greater Burlington home, and think you will too. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive medical insurance, 401k, paid time off, flexible work schedules, gear discounts, and much more.
Gordini celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are an equal opportunity employer.