** $2,500 Sign On Bonus **
MidLantic Urology, a progressive organization, seeks experienced Desktop Technicians, Level I and II, to join our expanding on-site team of IT professionals. We offer a competitive salary along with a medical comprehensive medical benefit package including 7 medical plans from which to choose, dental, company paid life insurance & disability, and paid time off.
Under the guidance and direction of the IT Director, Desktop Technicians will provide a wide range of responsibilities that will involve engaging with all levels of users to support all aspects of technology throughout the organization. Including, network infrastructure and security, mobile access and computing, backup and disaster recovery, virtual servers and desktops, IP telephones, general to advanced help desk support.
Essential Job Functions:
-Respond to IT Help Desk requests using IT Department’s helpdesk platform.
-Diagnose and resolve problems associated with applications including e-mail, document management, Microsoft Office, and various applications.
-Diagnose and resolve end user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems, e-mail, Internet, dial-in, and local-area network access problems.
-Participate in a rotating on-call schedule that involves after hours and weekend support and availability requiring remote access and telephone coverage.
-Collaborate as part of a dynamic IT Support team, providing premiere customer service and support to all end users, internal and external.
Communicate effectively and professionally to ensure good customer service through phone, email and in person.
-Commute to remote offices to provide onsite assistance and support tasks, as needed.
-Deliver, set up, and assist in the configuration of end user desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Software, and peripherals.
-Perform desktop hardware repair for PC computer equipment and peripherals.
-Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with other IT staff members and end users.
-Perform all work in accordance with Firm policies and procedures, including IT protocols and security procedures.
-Protect and properly handle highly confidential data and communications.
-Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to make difficult concepts easy to comprehend.
- Ability to take and provide directions.
- Excellent troubleshooting and customer service skills.
- Monitor, read and promptly respond to written communications and service requests from end users during assigned
- Read and promptly respond to oral and written communications from Management and other IT team members.
-Trustworthiness and reliability to properly handle highly confidential data.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Evidence of flexibility and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to excel both independently and as a team member in a lively, collaborative environment.
- Certifications, Licensures or Registry Requirements
- Supervisor experience is a plus but not required
-Associate’s degree preferred.
-1-3 years of experience required.
-A+ and Network+ CompTIA Certificate preferred, but not required.
-Working knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, Domain Services (such as Print, DHCP, DNS) and network connectivity.
-Familiarity with IT Service Management concepts, practices and procedures.
-Intermediate knowledge in hardware and networking.
-Regular travel to remote locations throughout the Philadelphia area with personal or company vehicle.
-Legal and up-to-date Driver’s license is required.