Choisys Technology, Inc. is an ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certified and VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Information Technology services provider located outside our nation's capital and in the epicenter of the Government IT industry. Choisys is an information technology infrastructure services provider with offerings in: Systems Engineering, Network Infrastructure Engineering, Video Teleconference Solutions Engineering and Program Management. Our proficiencies are Medical IT Services, Education/Training IT Services and Government IT Services.
Choisys Technology is seeking multiple candidates for a Senior Software Engineer in Indian Head, MD. The position requires a candidate to have a TS/SCI Clearance, with ability to pass a CI polygraph.
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Ensures software standards are met.
- Analyzes user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Confers with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Designs, develops and modifies software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and consequences of design.
- Coordinates software system installations and monitors equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- An applicable Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of relevant experience OR a Master’s degree with 6 years of relevant experience OR a PhD with 4 years of relevant experience; an additional 4 years of experience maybe considered in lieu of a degree requirement (higher or lower levels accepted based on years of experience)
- US citizenship and active TS/SCI required. Ability to successfully pass a CI Poly required.
- Experience in CentOS environment
- AWS technologies: Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Oracle,
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience using Git, Jenkings, Jira, Confluence
- Experience with EC2, S3, DynamoDB, DocumentDB
- Experience with Docker, Ansible, KeyCloak, Leaflet, ArcGIS, Perl, FidOS
- Understanding of and experience with network administration and security protocols on various domains
- Experience with Joint Intelligence Operations Command (JIOC) applications and/or intelligence data
- Experience within the DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) or other DoD security domains highly desired
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period.
Choisys is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
E-Verify Participation Poster: Click Here
For more information visit the USCIS’ website: https://www.e-verify.gov/