This position will be a full-time in office position.
Who We Are
Here at Interplan, our vision is to create space that celebrates Humanity.
We are on a Mission to be Present with our employees, partners, and clients so that we can deliver a relevant experience and quality drawings. To accomplish this mission, we provide Creativity, Clarity, and Consistency through single-sourced architecture, engineering, and permitting services. How we interact as a team matters, the services that we provide and the way we provide them matters. This is why we were just named as a Top 2022 Architecture and Engineering firm by the Commercial Construction and Renovation Magazine!
We recognize that the more we develop and empower our team, the better we deliver the best possible experience to our clients. And that just makes work feel a little more fun and rewarding for everyone.
It’s our mission to bring the human element to everything we do. We continually cultivate a culture where our clients and employees feel that we care for them, their careers, and their projects and that we will do everything in our power to help them succeed with joy!
What We’re Hiring For
Interplan is a commercial architectural firm founded 50 years ago, specializing in restaurant and retail design work with large nationwide clients. The company has offices in Chicago, Fort Worth, and Orlando. Our Orlando office is growing and we are looking for an Architectural Project Manager to join the team! Some of the duties of this position include:
- Design and produce architectural construction documents and specifications for small to medium projects/programs
- Delegate, review, and accept responsibility for work of CAD Drafters, Project Coordinators, and Project Managers that you supervise
- Self-perform tasks to support the progress of your team as needed.
- Assist with billing, CA, budgeting, and other supporting tasks
- Coordinate with adjacent disciples and be the communicator on the team, keeping everyone appropriately and relevantly informed
- Assist in the development of Proposals
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for someone to grow with the company and have a path of development to support all candidates. This position will be a full-time in office position.
Qualifications & Prior Experience
- 6-10 years of experience working on commercial architecture projects with an emphasis on restaurant and retail sectors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture preferred
- Excellent communication skill, Great attitude, ready to hit the ground running
- Ability to be a team player as well as work independently
- Working knowledge of building codes
- Software requirements: AutoCAD, Photoshop, Revit, Sketchup, and Microsoft office. Revit is a plus.
- Licensure or path to licensure are not required, but a plus. We will aid in satisfying IDP/AXP requirements and we pay for licensing exams upon successful completion during tenure at Interplan.
- Knowledge of MPE systems is a must
- Client communication and interaction is required
Compensation & Benefits
- Open and collaborative work environment
- Continuing Education and Professional Development
- Lunch & Learn Seminars
- Active employee lead activities committee
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability and employer paid Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Flex Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k with Employer Match, Financial Advisor for employees on ongoing Financial Wellness Education
- Performance based Bonus Program