Come Smile with Us!
Delta Dental invites candidates for a Marketing Communications Intern to support the Marketing Communications department in coordinating all aspects of marketing project activities; including assisting in the execution of projects and ensuring deadlines are met. Multiple project opportunities are available and will be assigned depending on your background and interest. Potential opportunities include communications, project management, social media, copywriting, digital and email marketing, event management, and graphic design. You will be exposed to a wide range of marketing processes that support internal functions in the insurance environment, including practical work experience relating to your interest and skillset.
Why Delta Dental of Iowa?
For your smile. For your health. For your community.
At Delta Dental of Iowa, we’re more than just a dental and vision insurance company. Improving health and wellness is at the center of everything we do. As a not-for-profit, we aim to build stronger communities by investing in actions that promote and improve health. Delta Dental of Iowa invests 40% of our dollars directly back into the communities we serve.
Come see why we are passionate about "Bringing Smiles" to our customers. Our team enjoys competitive pay and benefits, an awesome "One Team" approach, and a company culture that fosters "Exceptional Quality Service" and "Leadership at All Levels." Together, we can make a difference – not only in Iowa but across the country.
- Must be able to demonstrate current 3.0 GPA or higher through transcripts.
- Participants must be registered as a student to a college or university for the 2023 spring session.
- Coursework in marketing, design, communications, business, journalism or related field is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including social media, reports and presentations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
- Travel and overnight stay may be required.
- Must have car, related insurance and valid unencumbered driver’s license.
- Must be Jr. or Sr. undergraduate student working toward Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Graphic Design or related field; Graduate student working toward MBA or related degree; or recent graduate looking for temporary position January through August.
Delta Dental of Iowa is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons without unlawful regard of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, individuals with disabilities, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.