Quick Quack’s vision is simply to be “Fast. Clean. Loved…Everywhere!”
Our growth requires the building of a top-notch marketing team that includes a Mascot/Event Team Member that contributes to a fun atmosphere and will help with event set up, dress as the mascot, and other activities as needed within a Mascot/Event.
Team Member will report to the Marketing Coordinator in their geographical area.
If you are not willing to be a mascot for a greater part of the year, please do not apply.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Mascot performer
• Performs at Quick Quack Car Wash events, sponsorships, and community engagement activities
• Respectfully interacts with team members, customers, and members of the community
• Creates excitement around the Quick Quack Car Wash brand by dancing, standing, waving and sign holding in the mascot suit at events
• Creates routines for promotional entertainment
• Distributes Quick Quack promotional items designed to help increase customer awareness
• Always represents Quick Quack in a professional manner, inside and outside of the suit
• Creates new entertainment and works alongside the marketing team to innovate new and fun ways to promote the brand
• Cares for and maintains general cleanliness of mascot suit and transports suit as needed Events in geographical region
• Assist with all community events as designated by the Marketing Coordinator that do not require the mascot to be present that include managing supplies for events and helping to manage the inventory within the region, including but not limited to set up and take down for events
• Work with the Marketing Coordinator to identify events or community activities for potential mascot appearances
• Assist with other duties as assigned Qualifications and Requirements:
• Outgoing personality with the ability to stay motivated while performing repetitive tasks.
• Commitment to teamwork as well as individual responsibilities.
• Ability to work untraditional hours in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to stand, walk, dance, crouch and perform various movements in Mascot suit.
• Ability to sustain long periods of time outdoors, in various weather conditions in Mascot suit.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds at times.