Pursue your opportunity for career success at Gridline, a fast-growing technology and analytics company headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona. Join us on our mission to transform delivery fleet operations and performance. Our innovative, world class telematics solutions and services are improving the delivery performance of many of America’s best-known brands!
Gridline fosters a positive work environment that supports all of our team members in reaching their professional potential. Our company culture is committed to open communication and a collaborative team approach that leverages expertise, experience and innovative thinking across a broad range of skills. Gridline values diversity in the workplace, promotes personal work-life balance, and recognizes the excellence of motivated teams and individuals.
If you are looking for a career experience that is much more than just a job, you’re at the right place! At Gridline, we know it’s our people who make our company great. Come join our enthusiastic, energetic team that is driving the future of fleet technology!
General Job Description:
The Tier 1 Technical Support Representative will support our national and local Enterprise Business accounts by troubleshooting and/or resolving customer calls or cases by following set processes in an ever-changing environment. This position must be able to adapt to changes quickly. The Tier 1 Technical Support Representative is detail oriented, extremely well organized, and can communicate well with others. This position should be able to work independently, act professionally in all aspects of this position, and work in an environment that can be very fast paced and challenging.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answer inbound Wireless/GPS troubleshooting calls (15-20 daily est.)
- Respond to inbound Wireless/GPS troubleshooting emails (20-30 daily est.)
- Track all troubleshooting activities in CRM system
- Learn, understand, and support multiple products and services within a technical support department
- Manage multiple support cases at one time
- Meet support SLA’s and provide superior customer support\
- Follow Knowledge Base Articles / create Technical Notes
- Work with support and/or product development personnel to troubleshoot and workaround product issues
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Easily adapts to change
- Good technical skills in Windows, Microsoft Office (particularly excel) and CRM (Salesforce preferred).
- Able to multitask and work multiple computer applications at same time to log and resolve support cases.
- Proactively stay up to date with all the latest technologies concerning Wireless products, and the underlying technologies.
- Recognize and escalate difficult technical / business issues within the Sales, Customer Support, and Engineering organizations
- Prioritize both time and projects, working independently
- Listen, comprehend, and communicate “on the fly.”
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Highly self-motivated and independent with ability to also work with a team
- Excellent customer support skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Need to be able to examine, investigate, and solve dynamic problems with ability to think "out-of-the-box” and develop creative solutions.
- Strong follow up skills
- Scheduling flexibility (support department will run 24x7)
Education and Experience:
- 1-3+ years high-tech customer support experience in a fast-paced environment
- 401K/Roth with a Company contribution regardless of participation
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Critical Wellness Insurance
- Company Paid Medical Gap Insurance
- Company paid Telemedicine Insurance
- Company Heavily Contributes to Medical, Vision and Dental insurance plans
- Voluntary Cancer Insurance
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Generous Paid Time off and Company perks
Employment is contingent upon the completion of a satisfactory Background check, Drug test, Reference check and Execution of an employment/noncompete/confidentiality agreement.
- Mon-Fri Either:
- 8:30am-5:30pm or 8am-5pm
- Wednesday through Saturday ( 4 x 10)
- Wednesday 9:30 am 8:30pm
- Thurs- Friday Hours – 8:30am-7:30pm
- Saturday will be 8:30am to 7:30pm