Are you a skilled electrician who enjoys tackling and fixing electrical problems for members of your community? Are you known for making customers happy, ensuring their electrical projects are finished to perfection? If you are an experienced electrician who prefers working independently while constantly striving to produce quality work, we want you to join our service team!
Benefits: We pay your health insurance!
• Service Electrician pay is commensurate with experience and ranges from $25.00 to $35.00 per hour
• Lynn Electric pays 100% of the premiums for the following benefits:
• Employee Only Health Insurance
• Long-term Disability insurance
• Group Life Insurance
• Additional benefits available include:
• Health insurance for additional family members
• 401(k) & 401(k) match
• Short-term Disability Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays (including your birthday!)
The Service Electrician strives to see work orders to completion in a timely manner while maintaining accuracy and professionalism. You are a driven self-starter, methodical, and organized and prefer tasks done in and orderly and systematic way.
As a Service Electrician for Lynn Electric, you will diagnose and repair electrical or mechanical malfunction or failure of electrical systems, operational equipment, wiring devices, lighting systems, light fixtures, switch panels, motor control devices, transformers and other electrical components according to the National Electric Code and applicable local electrical codes, and perform preventative and corrective maintenance of electrical systems and operational equipment. Common customer requests include the installation of additional components to existing electrical systems, or the installation of brand-new electrical systems in residential and commercial settings. Emergency calls received after hours, on weekends, and during holidays will be handled through voluntary participation in on-call rotations.
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Driver's License with clean driving record
- Journeyman license, which includes 8,320 hours of fieldwork; 4 years combination education/experience
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check
- All candidates must complete our applicant survey for consideration
- Willing to commute to Lawrence
Lynn Electric began its journey in 1977 wiring houses for local Homebuilders. Over the last 30+ years, LE has grown into one of the premier electrical contractors in the Lawrence and Kansas City metro area. Our depth of services has grown to include commercial/industrial new construction, design/build services, predictive/preventative electrical maintenance, a 24-hour service department, and most recently, a full service excavating and trenching division. Despite the changes that come with growth, technology and the times in general, our core values have remained the same.
Customer * Employees * Opportunities
- We commit to making it easy to do business with Lynn Electric
- We will be positive, upbeat, and have fun
- We will maintain profitability by being efficient
- We will create opportunities for individual financial success based on performance
Our vision is to be the preferred electrical contractor in the Lawrence and Kansas City metro area, based on our values, performance and operational efficiency.