FlexTrades, the nation’s leading provider of manufacturing labor services, is seeking a Lead Generation Associate to partner with our Client Solutions Team to source new business opportunities across the U.S.
FlexTrades is a fast-growing company that provides excellent opportunities for growth to those who are driven to succeed. Individuals that have a passion for contributing to sales and company goals who are highly motivated and are self-starters with extreme attention to detail are the ideal fit for this position.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct market research in territories across the U.S. to determine new business opportunities.
- Utilize Salesforce.com, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other resources for acquiring company and contact information to load/update Flextrade’s databases.
- Research contacts for companies and add appropriate contacts into Salesforce campaigns which integrates with Pardot to run Flextrade’s three-week automated sales campaign.
- Contribute to Salesforce database accuracy. Communicate duplicate accounts & contacts identified in Salesforce to Sales Administrator for data cleansing to maintain accurate data.
- Develop new and creative ways to obtain additional business opportunities.
- Contributes to organization success by accepting new assignments, helping team members, learning new skills and striving to improve team results.
- Ability to work independently while contributing to a team environment.
- Other duties as requested and assigned.
Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Company issued computer
- Fully remote
- Flexible working schedule after training is complete - must work 40 hours per week
- Bonus Incentive Program
FLEXTRADES is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce. As part of this program, the below link will be used to collect minority, gender, disability, and veteran status information as part of our Affirmative Action Program. If you apply, please answer the questions listed in the link. If you would prefer to not disclose this information, there is an option to opt out.
- 1+ years of data management & data research experience.
- 3+ years’ experience using Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- No minimum education or certifications required.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Dependable with a strong work ethic.
- The desire to be successful and support team and company goals.