Delta Dental of Iowa is seeking outstanding candidates for a Technology Intern. Program participant(s) will support the technology infrastructure team to deploy equipment and support end user technologies. This is a part-time position available for Spring semester with flexible hours within the standard Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM work week.
Why Delta Dental of Iowa?
For your smile. For your health. For your community.
At Delta Dental of Iowa, we’re more than just a dental and vision insurance company. Improving health and wellness is at the center of everything we do. As a not-for-profit, we aim to build stronger communities by investing in actions that promote and improve health. Delta Dental of Iowa invests 40% of our dollars directly back into the communities we serve.
Come see why we are passionate about "Bringing Smiles" to our customers. Our team enjoys competitive pay and benefits, an awesome "One Team" approach, and a company culture that fosters "Exceptional Quality Service" and "Leadership at All Levels." Together, we can make a difference – not only in Iowa but across the country.
- Must be a junior or senior undergraduate student working toward bachelor’s degree in MIS, computer science or computer engineering.
- Must be able to demonstrate current 3.0 GPA or higher through transcripts.
- Must be registered as a student to a college or university for the 2023 Spring session.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Delta Dental of Iowa is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons without unlawful regard of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, individuals with disabilities, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.