Are you ready to join one of the strongest, fastest-growing rehabilitation service teams in the country? Milestone Healthcare is a leading national provider of post-acute healthcare programs and services. MileStone Healthcare has opened and managed post-acute care programs across the country for more than 30 years.
MileStone Healthcare is seeking a full-time Director of Clinical Services to work at Kate Dishman Rehabilitation Hospital an inpatient rehabilitation facility (IRF) in Beaumont, TX.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who has experience directing the Nursing Department to maintain quality standards of care in accordance with Federal and State guidelines and regulations. The Director of Clinical Services will serve as a senior advisor in clinical operations, assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation – under the scope of the State’s Nurse Practice Act of Registered Nurse licensure. In the absence of the Administrator, the Director of Clinical Services will assume the responsibility for center operations.
Education: Master’s Degree in Nursing, or current and active participation in Master’s Degree program required. Current nursing license required.
Experience: Two years in post-acute health care is preferred. At least 2 years of nursing supervisory experience is required.
- At least 2 years of experience in post-acute healthcare
- At least 2 years of supervisory or leadership experience
- Current Nursing license
- Master's degree in Nursing or currently enrolled in a master's program
Work Hours: Monday to Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
Compensation: Exempt salary, Commensurate with experience
We offer competitive wages, a robust incentive compensation program, and a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees (35+ hours per week) which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Term Life & AD&D
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the MileStone Healthcare team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services, while treating the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent reputation
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
H2 Health is the parent company of MileStone Healthcare. We always accepting applications from highly motivated health professionals looking to make a difference in their communities by providing premier health and rehabilitation services. Full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals of your colleagues are always welcome!
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health and its subsidiaries are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.