Management Controls is a fast growing SaaS company. Come join a fantastic and fun company that offers unlimited PTO, 100% paid medical insurance, tuition reimbursement, a casual dress code, a free gym and so many other great benefits. We are growing and want you to be a part of helping MCi go to the next level.
The human resource manager is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Lead in developing department human processes and systems.
• Strong aptitude for payroll laws and analytics.
• Builds a culture of hard work and fun.
• Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting.
• HR compliance expert. Comfortable researching new laws and regulations to ensure compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
• Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt, nonexempt and temporary workers; writes and places advertisements; works with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conducts reference checking; extends job offers; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-path program and employee relations counseling; conducts exit interviews.
• Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains organizational charts and employee directory.
• Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
• Attention to detail
• Business Acumen
• Critical Evaluation
• Ethical Practice
• Global & Cultural Awareness
• HR Expertise
• Leadership & Navigation
• Multi-state payroll expertise
• Relationship Management
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Regular hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. This position will require some long hours and weekend work.
Some limited travel may be required
Required Education and Experience
A bachelor's degree and five years of human resource experience, or nine years of experience in the HR field.