Summary: The Personal Banker/Teller is responsible for providing premier customer service to both existing and potential customers by actively listening to customer requests and effectively, efficiently responding with sound, accurate solutions. A successful Personal Banker/Teller will focus on accurately and efficiently processing account transactions, account changes and loan transactions while establishing positive professional relationships with customers and colleagues.
Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday; NO WEEKENDS
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process cash and non-cash banking transactions efficiently and accurately.
- Provide premier customer service to all bank visitors and customers.
- Open accounts, cross-sell products and services and assist in identifying customer financial needs.
- Regularly, accurately balance cash drawer, vault and ATM within guidelines.
- Timely adhere to bank policies and procedures, audit and compliance guidelines, and training requirements.
- Provide back-up operational support for branch staff.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Requires at least one year of experience with cash handling in a banking role.
- Requires strong organizational skills, the ability to do basic math without assistance, and a keen focus on accuracy and timeliness.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated strong interpersonal skills.
- Requires the ability to travel between local branches in Indianapolis and Carmel.
- Requires high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Must be proficient in basic computer use including Microsoft Office and Outlook with the ability to learn new software programs and use relevant computer programs in a professional setting.
- The Personal Banker/Teller position is a full-time, non-exempt position.