Warehouse Associates are an essential part of our daily business. They perform a variety of very important general warehouse functions. These functions include receiving, processing incoming deliveries, making outgoing deliveries, managing general inventory movement, cutting and staging materials, as well as communicating with installation crews and office staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Cut and stage materials.
- Ensure 100% order accuracy & adhere to paperwork policies and processes.
- Follow all company procedures and safety standards.
- Participate in physical inventories.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all inventory and inventory movement.
- Safely & accurately deliver and unload cabinets and other materials using the company box truck or trailer when requested.
- Perform shortage deliveries when requested.
- Maintain and organize appropriate paperwork for inventory control records.
- Always maintain warehouse safety & cleanliness.
- Assist with any other tasks requested by Supervisor.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid Driver’s License, Clean Driving Record & ADOT card required
- Previous Warehouse Experience preferred
- Certified Forklift Operator preferred
- Ability to drive a company box truck/trailer for deliveries
- Friendly and focused
- Good Communications Skills
- Basic Math Skills
- Accountable & Reliable
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Detail Orientated
- Team Player & Customer Focused
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at computer monitor for extended periods throughout the day.
- Must possess the ability to stand for extended periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between offices; to handle mail and documents; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 50 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and files.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Warehouse environment
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.