Why clients love us:
We are laser focused on delivering quality and excellence to our clients for their technology modernization needs, business and technology strategy, and cloud transformation initiatives.
We are a nationally recognized Microsoft Partner of the Year and the largest, leading IT service provider headquartered in San Diego. As a Top 1% Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider, with engineers that individually hold over 38 Microsoft certifications, our clients trust us because we are the experts!
The value you will bring:
As a relationship driven and customer focused professional, you will help us continue providing our clients with the quality of work they know and love.
Our M365 Architects are responsible for assessment, design, building, testing, and creating technical documentation for the implementation, support, and migration of enterprise messaging and collaboration toolsets to M365. You will draw on experience migrating to M365 from various platforms and demonstrate a strong understanding of mobile devices and Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite.
What you'll do:
- Provide thought leadership on client projects, creating governance plans and technical and functional roadmaps and strategies
- Translate customer business requirements into best-practice processes, designs, and solutions
- Architect, design, and plan large scale migrations to M365, including test and remediation plans.
- Apply your experience conducting technology-agnostic analysis on current state architecture, processes, and needs to create gap analysis, requirements documents and deployment plans.
- Update legacy forms and workflows to their modern, cloud-based counterparts, including Power Apps, Power Automate flows, Forms and Lists
- Create and demonstrate proof of concepts
- Participate in sales calls, scoping and referring opportunities for additional sales
- Stay up to date with technology changes regarding M365 services, security, and compliance
- Work independently to handle complex problems
- Pursue certifications and other forms of knowledge validation
What makes you a good fit:
- Consulting experience required – the more companies or clients you’ve supported, the better!
- 7+ years of experience within the professional services or consulting industry.
- Deep understanding of on-prem/online M365 products including Exchange, SharePoint, Microsoft 365 Groups, Power Platform, and Teams.
- Fluent and current on M365 architecture trends, technical conditions, and future direction.
- Experience with planning, migrating, and deploying SMB to large enterprise clients to Microsoft 365
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and project members.
- In depth knowledge of Azure, cloud solutions architecture, related technologies, and interdependencies.
- Awareness of Microsoft MDM tools - Intune, Azure Identity and Rights Management, and Enterprise Mobility Suite.
- Project experience implementing core infrastructure, networking, and cloud-based services for SMB to large enterprise organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent work experience and practical knowledge.
Why our employees love working here:
We believe our strength comes from our differences, and we are committed to fostering and promoting a culture of diversity and inclusion. We believe our team and our community are our greatest assets and we strive to promote both.
From providing our employees the time to pursue Microsoft certifications, to supporting and partnering with multiple non-profit organizations, we believe this is where healthy and happy employees thrive.
As we grow, we are anchored and driven by our Core Values:
- Innovation – We are dedicated to consistently delivering creative excellence by having a ‘yes- to- what’s- next’ attitude
- Integrity – We are honest with everyone, take ownership even in the face of failure and do the right thing even when no one is looking
- Teamwork – We collaborate and support each other’s contributions for one clear common goal resulting in success
Inclusion & Equal opportunity employment:
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging. Individuals seeking employment at Managed Solution are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
At Managed Solution we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards. Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards. Must be able to lift and carry up to 10 lbs. Must be able to talk, listen, and speak clearly on telephone. The essential functions of this job require: the ability to frequently sit and stand for long periods of time; to manipulate objects with fine and gross motor skills; to communicate in written and spoken English; to hear; to utilize close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Managed Solution is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants who can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Managed Solution participates in the federal E-Verify program to validate the authenticity of work eligibility documents. As part of this program, Managed Solution will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For more information, see https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify.