We are on the brink of something big and it feels good! We know our product has the potential to have a global impact. Strong Science, New Technology, and Influential Leadership has positioned us for success. Kula Bio is a leader in sustainable nitrogen solutions, helping farmers improve crop yield and reduce environmental impact.
• Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, Biological Engineering, Metabolic Engineering, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Bacteriology or a related field with at least three (3) years of experience beyond PhD.
• Expert in soil/bacteria nitrogen cycle that have hands-on wet lab and in silico familiarity with soil-born bacteria strain development technologies, including metabolic flux analysis and synthetic biology technologies, specifically gene editing.
• Solid practical experience in bioinformatics and omics technologies for genome mining.
• Experience with genome-scale metabolic modeling and simulation.
• Promote and demonstrate safe behaviors through personal and team participation in Safety, Health, and EnSvironment (SHE) activities.
• Ability to oversee and coordinate work performed by outside contractors.
• Ability to balance scientific creativity with technical innovation while managing and developing spending plans that meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost
• Ability to regularly communicate data and project updates