When Essentia first built the eSpeed Technology Platform, it was an internal resource designed to help team members do their jobs smarter and faster — eliminating tedious tasks and manual processes so that they could focus on work that truly matters. But when their Telecom, Cable, and Critical Infrastructure customers discovered this game-changing innovation, it quickly became clear that eSpeed was destined to be a customer-facing product.
Yes, eSpeed has come a long way in just a few years, evolving into a robust Enterprise SaaS Solution designed to expedite field engineering and elevate productivity across enterprise-scale network deployments. It’s now capturing the attention of executives, C-Suites, and Board Members from a who’s who of the Fortune 100 infrastructure companies.
What We Are Looking For
Essentia is seeking a Solutions Engineer who can contribute to the evolution of their eSpeed technology Platform. The ideal candidate will work seamlessly with both customers and Essentia team members to bring a shared product vision to life, maintaining focus on the big picture while minding all the minutia that add up to a game-changing platform.
The Successful Candidate Will Have
· The ability to develop the eSpeed Technology Platform in a manner that takes into account each individual customer experience.
· 2-5 years programming experience.
· Comfort and skill collaborating with team members, customers, and contractors.
· Experience with SAAS product management; for example, setting up client configurations for platforms such as Salesforce preferred.
· 1+ years of experience working in a sales engineering or customer facing role preferred.
· Experience with SQL and Python.
· Undergraduate degree in computer science or related field — or equivalent real-world experience.
· Location: Fully Remote
What You’ll Be Doing
· Working with the Innovation Team and cross-functional groups to challenge the status quo — create groundbreaking innovations applicable to Telecom, Cable, Critical Infrastructure, and other verticals.
· Determining requirements and creating the roadmap for effectively bringing the eSpeed Technology Platform product vision to life for specific customer use cases.
· Generating ideas and solutions to support and enable customer use cases.
· Maintaining a product environment in which multiple customer use cases can effectively coexist without negatively impacting other customer experiences.
· Serving as the strategic go-between for Innovation / Engineering departments and end customers — clarifying use cases and challenging ideas when appropriate.
· Anticipating potential roadblocks, hoops, and hurdles, and effectively planning around them.
Why You Should Apply
As a leader in communications, Essentia values its relationship with its team members. That’s why Essentia offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- UH medical plans
- Dental and Vision
- 401k with company match and automatic enrollment
- Company paid guaranteed Basic Life Insurance and AD&D with optional voluntary life insurance for yourself, your spouse, and your dependents
- Shared premiums for Short Term Disability (STD)
- Pet Insurance discount
- 8 paid holidays and 12 days PTO to start
- Career development tuition reimbursement
- Service and spot awards plus candidate referral rewards
- A fun, collaborative environment with virtual and in-person social events