Do you have experience building complex enterprise wide software solutions? Are you interested in joining a fast- growing software company delivering enterprise medical management solutions that empower our customers to provide member focused care? AssureCare is looking for motivated, team-oriented individuals to join an ambitious software company making a powerful impact in the healthcare industry.
- Responsible for automating the load, conversion, transformation, and exception handling required for data migration from the current application and multiple external interfaces into a new leading-edge medical management enterprise system
- Design, develop, implement and test new Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) programs using C# and the .NET Framework version 4.5+, SQL Server 2008 R2+, and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Analyze source data and create a mapping and transformation plan for data migration
- Develop and deploy efficient and optimized SSIS packages to complete data mapping and migration
- Interface with existing web service library to retrieve or submit data
- Interact with the business analysts and development team to establish file formats, required data elements, setup transmission, and delivery of files
- Create mapping documentation detailing fields and transformations from source and target systems
- Drive and uphold high engineering standards, bringing consistency to the codebases you encounter and ensuring software is adequately reviewed, tested, and integrated
- Write high-quality code, designed to be easily understood by others and maintained in the future
- Work collaboratively with design & development teams daily
Skills / Qualifications:
- Relevant experience designing, developing, and shipping software.
- 2+ years of experience with C# and the .NET Framework version 4.5+ and/or VB.Net languages
- 2+ years of experience with SQL Server 2008 R2 or greater
- 2+ years of data migration and conversion experience from one application to another
- 2+ years of experience in coding SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
- Ability to translate business requirements into detailed technical solutions consisting of existing and new product features
- Understanding of the healthcare industry, healthcare-related technologies, and regulatory needs (e.g., HIPAA). is a plus
- Ability to work individually and as part of the team in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred; equivalent work experience in related field will be considered
AssureCare® is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and internship. AssureCare® makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.