PICKUP® is looking for a reliable Delivery Driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner. The Delivery Driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. You should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct client.
To succeed as a Delivery Driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to work safety, and passionate about satisfying clients.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete and the customer is satisfied
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles in a safe manner
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record
- Ability to assemble complex items
- Maintain a clean, PICKUP branded, uniform
- Expert problem solver with incredible communication and presentation skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to grow and maintain strong relationships
- Familiarity with local streets, neighborhoods, and routes
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- High energy, positive attitude, and contributes to a positive team culture
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift at least 100 pounds
- Perform a “white glove” delivery experience to our clients
- Willingness and the ability to work on weekends
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- 2-4 years of work experience in a relevant field with demonstrated results
- Logistics experience is a strong asset and is preferred
- Veterans/prior law enforcement urged to apply
We are one of the nation’s fastest-growing on-demand logistics providers. As an enterprise-grade, last-mile delivery service, our team features fully vetted PICKUP Delivery Pros, Delivery Helpers, and Delivery Concierge delivering big, heavy, and high-value items including white-glove service. We have partnered with leading retailers and commercial businesses to transform their omnichannel delivery experience, and through our intelligent platform and success teams, we are able to consistently provide exceptional customer experiences. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme whether we're dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. If this sounds like you, join our mission to build the best last mile in the nation!
PICKUP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. PICKUP is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.