Celona is aggressively expanding its sales organization as the market for Private 5G LAN evolves from earlier adopters to more mainstream deployments. Customers are typically larger Enterprise or mid-market organizations with increasing need to support production level mission-critical applications across wireless infrastructure. Currently the sweet spot is in “non-carpeted” environments including (but not limited to) warehousing, logistics, manufacturing, retail and with increasing interest and use cases emerging in healthcare as well as state and local education establishments including K-12 and higher ed.
NTTVC (https://nttvc.com) is an investor in Celona and in parallel NTT (including NTT Limited, NTT Global Networks and NTT Data) are now actively pursuing a Private 5G strategy. To that end they have created a new Private 5G business unit with Celona as the primary product.
- Manage the partnership and commercial sales relationship with NTT to maximize the revenue opportunity through the NTT field organization
- Engage with and enable the NTT field organization to identify, qualify, and nurture Private 5G opportunities into which Celona can be proposed
- Be the primary point on building executive level relationships and collaborating with the product teams to help them create and position their services
- Work closely with the Celona Regional Sales Directors who will provide local opportunity support to the NTT field teams in engaging end user opportunities
- As Celona further expands its reach the successful candidate will likely be required to take on additional responsibilities including sales development activity with other major domestic and/or global system integrators
- We are looking for a highly successful, experienced sales/business development professional who is excited about the opportunity to evangelize on market changing technology inside a large organization like NTT
- Previous knowledge of working with NTT would be a significant advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of IP Networking and specifically wireless technologies including Wi-Fi, cellular, and preferable CBRS
- Experience working with customers in these types of industries: manufacturing, supply chain, ports, airports, large venue, state and local government
- Experience working within an early stage vendor environment
- Driven self-starter who can think creatively, be able to wear many hats, and be prepared to operate outside their normal comfort zone
Territory: North America (with some potential international responsibility)
Location: US Based candidate
Celona was born with the idea that a combination of 5G radio technology, edge computing and machine learning software will fundamentally change how organizations work and do business. Our journey started in 2019. Our founding team members have been part of companies like Qualcomm, Aruba, Cisco and built products spanning technologies from chipsets to systems to cloud based software.
End users of Celona’s industry-first 5G LAN solution include several Fortune 500 companies in the United States and we are backed by Tier-1 VC firms in the San Francisco Bay Area in addition to NTTVC, Qualcomm Ventures and In-Q-Tel as strategic investors. Next to market-leading alliance partnerships with Qualcomm, HPE Aruba and NTT, we utilize IT channel reseller partnerships to make private cellular networks truly accessible among enterprise environments – and help enterprise IT and OT teams address critical connectivity needs of next generation of digital initiatives.