A Delivery Concierge Driver is responsible for transporting high-end products for our luxury retail partners and providing exceptional service to our partners and customers while maintaining the highest level of professionalism. A Delivery Concierge Driver will be paired with a Delivery Concierge, who is responsible for bringing the items to the customer’s doorstep.
- Preview next-day orders and the route to ensure deliveries occur on time
- Adjust routes day of delivery due to unforeseen circumstances
- Abide by all transportation laws and maintain a safe driving record
- Establish and maintain outstanding relations with our partners
- Inspect the delivery vehicle and ensure the safety and security of the loading and unloading process
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- 2-4 years of work experience in a relevant field with demonstrated results
- Logistics experience is a strong asset and is preferred
- Expert problem solver with incredible communication and presentation skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to grow and maintain strong relationships
- Familiarity with local streets, neighborhoods, and routes
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- High energy, positive attitude, and contributes to a positive team culture
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
We are one of the nation’s fastest-growing on-demand logistics providers. As an enterprise-grade, last-mile delivery service, our team features fully vetted PICKUP Delivery Pros, Delivery Helpers, and Delivery Concierge delivering big, heavy, and high-value items including white-glove service. We have partnered with leading retailers and commercial businesses to transform their omnichannel delivery experience, and through our intelligent platform and success teams, we are able to consistently provide exceptional customer experiences. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme whether we're dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. If this sounds like you, join our mission to build the best last mile in the nation!
PICKUP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. PICKUP is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.