OpenLoop is looking for a Call Center Manager with experience managing a rapidly growing team of healthcare contact center professionals to join our team remotely or at our HR in Des Moines, IA.
About the Role
The ideal candidate is a Zendesk master and will have experience successfully running call center operations. This includes the hiring, onboarding, day-to-day management, skill advancement, and goal achievement for all team members reporting to you.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Innovate call center technologies and processes to streamline warm handoffs and overall patient experience & satisfaction
- Evaluating and overseeing all aspects of the day-to-day operations of our call center, as well as for being innovative and implementing new ways to increase productivity, improve communication, and drive metrics
- Work with the business to map out call center procedures that fit client needs and variable demand
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that allows clinical call center representatives to succeed in their roles
- Responsible for coaching and developing reports on customer service processes and best practices
- Dig into systems to develop a deep understanding of metrics and troubleshooting
- Develop, implement, and maintain effective internal and external Quality Assurance (QA) programs fostering continuous improvement and exceeding Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance
- Manage customer service metrics that show team performance across accounts
- Other duties as assigned
OpenLoop was co-founded by CEO, Dr. Jon Lensing, and COO, Christian Williams, with the vision to bring healing anywhere. Our solutions are thoughtfully designed to streamline and simplify go-to-market care delivery for companies offering meaningful virtual support to patients across an expansive array of specialties, in all 50 states.
Our Company Culture
We have a relatively flat organizational structure here at OpenLoop. Everyone is encouraged to bring ideas to the table and make things happen. This fits in well with our core values of Autonomy, Competence and Belonging, as we want everyone to feel empowered and supported to do their best work.
We’re based out of Des Moines, Iowa, but we’ve got teammates spread across the US in many departments. Day to day, we collaborate most frequently using Slack, Notion, Linear, Figma, FullStory, and Zoom.
In addition to competitive salaries and equity, this role includes:
- Unlimited PTO — We believe in taking time off (and actually do it).
- Medical, Dental and Vision — Because you, too, deserve access to great healthcare.
- 401K Program — to save for your future.
- Flexible Schedule and Work Policy.
- Team Meet-ups and On-Site Visits — We love our team building in Des Moines!
- The chance to change the future of medicine.
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to meet you.
- Bachelor of Science degree or higher preferred
- Strong Zendesk expertise required
- Minimum 5 years’ Call Center / Contact Center management experience
- Effective leadership and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of financial statement analysis, staffing models, scheduling, and telecom opportunities
- Exceptional ability to develop and manage results-oriented recruiting and training programs
- Measurable experience in managing and growing profitable satisfied accounts and/or relevant account management experience