Location: Glenview, IL
We need you to help us continue to be at the forefront of electronic banking technology including internet banking, treasury management, remote deposit capture, and other existing and future e-banking products and services. Here are the responsibilities for the position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Primary contact for “all calls” for the E-Banking Dept. (assisted by other team members).
· Collect completed documentation for all Treasury Management Services, add corporate admins to customer accounts, reset passwords, edit, and delete customers, respond to corporate customers' emails and broadcast messages.
· Assist in setting up customers’ Online Banking on PC, Mac, and Android/IOS devices.
· Keeping up with today’s technology such as OS updates, patch releases and device updates.
· Maintaining existing client relationships by addressing any customer’s service issues and discussing client’s needs, problems, or complaints.
· Troubleshoot any PC/Mac, device, or OS related issues accessing any of our E-Banking services.
· Maintain cases open with vendors and responding within a timely fashion.
· Compliance knowledge and monitoring Reg CC and Reg E.
· Maintain all logs relating to Treasury Management Services.
· Find resolutions to technical issues involving electronic channels.
· Train all new customers in Treasury Management Services such as: Remote Deposit, ACH, Wire, Positive Pay and Bill Pay.
· Develop and update training materials for customers, new and existing, on company products, solutions, and services.
· Onsite visits for additional product training.
· Perform onsite auditing; notating and implementing changes according to policy.
· Create/update procedures as products and services update/change.
· Communicating with existing customers frequently for potential feedback on products and services.
· Debit Card troubleshooting.
· Processing and investigating ATM/Debit card claims.
· High School Diploma required
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in back-office or call center environment
· Previous banking experience preferred, ideally having bank and system knowledge
· Regulatory knowledge of Wires, ACH & Checks preferred
· Proficient with Microsoft Office software
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Problem solving skills
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to manage time and prioritize effectively
· Some travel may be required
Training will be provided if all experience requirements are not met.
Devon Bank is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at HRCommunications@devonbank.com or you may call us at (773)-465-2500.