Since 1938, the Ackermann Group has a long history in real estate development and property management that has continued to grow and thrive in the Midwest region. Our guiding principles of collaboration, commitment to a personal approach, and delivering above expectations are paramount to who we are as an organization. We believe in and are dedicated to our employees, creating opportunities for residents to connect with their neighbors and broader community, and giving back to the communities we serve.
The Ackermann Group invests in passionate individuals who want to be a part of a vibrant and community-focused culture.
We are seeking Leasing Agent candidates to join our team at the Coleman Canal Winchester, a community located in Canal Winchester, Ohio. Leasing Agents are community ambassadors between the public, the residents and the management team. Leasing Agents provide value and quality by assessing the needs of every client and providing solutions.
As a Leasing Agent, you will:
- Show apartments and answer prospective residents’ questions
- Proactively manage sales, outreach and lead generation, converting leads into sales. This includes interacting with neighborhood groups and community organizations
- Provide a professional, positive and engaging experience for prospects while touring the apartment homes and community
- Assist in the preparation of marketing material to include newsletters, market surveys and resident activities
- Process apartment applications and lease renewals, accurately completing all related paperwork
- Work with the maintenance department to ensure apartment turnovers are completed in a timely manner
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous customer service experience is required; leasing and/or sales experience highly preferred
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to quickly develop rapport with prospective residents
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work well in a team setting
- Previous knowledge of Yardi property management software is preferred
Benefits + Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits including: medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, 401k with match
- Rent discount
- Career coaching and development
- Company Engagement Events
- Dynamic, high energy working environment