Location: Sodus, NY *Disclaimer: Reliant headquarters are located at 10 Benton Place, Sodus, New York. The position will allow for some remote work flexibility; however, an in-person presence is expected. The position will require occasional travel to all of our branches (service area includes - Monroe, Ontario, and Wayne counties).
Schedule: Monday - Friday. Must be flexible to meet current and future business needs.
Reliant Credit Union, ranked one of Rocheter's mid-sized companies five years in a row, is seeking a Creative Specialist to join our team!
The Creative Specialist is responsible for creative design for all facets of marketing, ensuring each piece of communication best represents the Reliant brand.
Reliant's benefits package includes:
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid leave time allowances
- Employee life insurance
- Access to our medical, dental, and vision plans
As a Creative Specialist at Reliant, you will:
- Design and develop marketing communication touchpoints utilizing Adobe Creative Suite software, including but not limited to artwork and copywriting for digital and email marketing, marketing automation, social media, branch displays, signage, Reliant’s Intranet and Reliant’s website.
- Responsible for web, social media and Intranet activities, including overseeing any changes/updates.
- Serve as liaison to the branches to provide materials and provide support and communications regarding marketing initiatives. Visit all branches regularly to ensure brand consistency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, business, graphic design or related field desired.
- Minimum of three years graphic design related work experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirements.
- Prior experience within a financial services organization desired.
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite including PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign required; experience with Premiere Pro beneficial.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, website content management systems (Wordpress) and basic HTML.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of:
- The principles of effective marketing.
- Credit union programs and services.
- Effective problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong time management, the ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines.
- Effective leadership/management.
- Ability to:
- Accept new and changing responsibilities and adapt appropriately.
- Be a self-starter who can perform in a fast-paced, multi-task work environment, while supporting an overall team effort.
- Lead, organize, plan, and schedule work to achieve specific goals.
- Use sound judgment in comparing and deciding among alternative actions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others in person and via telephone, email, video conference and written communications.
- Ability to decipher data contained in documents, reports, spreadsheets, etc., presented both on paper and electronically.
- Ability to use keyboard, monitor, telephone, and other standard office equipment for an average of 6 to 8 hours per day.
- Accurate keyboarding skills for both typing and data entry.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds with assistance, inclusive of using a moving cart safely.
- Ability to drive within the credit union’s service area, with valid NY State driver’s license.
- Ability to access document files/filing drawers above and below waist levels.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
Candidates considered for hire are subject to credit and other employment reference checks.
Reliant Community Federal Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, AA Disability/Veteran. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department via phone at 800-724-9282 or email at email@example.com.