For almost 40 years Aero Simulation Inc. (ASI) has provided quality flight training devices to the US Military. ASI has successfully built numerous training systems with a primary focus on aircrew and maintenance training systems. Our current programs include, but are not limited to, the B-1 Training Systems (Air Force), E-2D Training Systems (Navy), CH-53E Training Devices (USMC) and IMOMS (Coast Guard). To learn more about ASI visit Aero Simulation | Products and Services for Commercial and Military Training. To learn more about this opportunity, keep reading!
Before we tell you more about the position we want to tell you why you want a career at ASI! While your work contributes to ASI’s mission ASI supports you and your family! ASI has one of the most competitive benefits packages in the industry. We offer everything from a flexible work schedule to comprehensive medical, life and voluntary coverage options.
- Competitive Salary!
- Sign-On Bonuses
- Paid Off Time - Increases with years of service
- Parental Leave, Bereavement Leave, Jury Duty Leave and Military Leave
- 401(k) – Company Match
- Year End Shutdown - Enjoy holiday time with family during our company paid year end shutdown period.
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance – ASI pays 100% of Employee premiums plus either spouse or family premiums. After 10 years of service – full family medical insurance premiums are paid 100% by employer.
- Dental Insurance – ASI pays 100% of Employee
- Vision Insurance – Optional (Employee Paid)
- Long Term Disability – ASI pays 100%
- Short Term Disability – Optional (Employee Paid)
- Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Telework/Work From Home: Although none of our positions are 100% remote, ASI has a flexible Work From Home policy. Eligibility depends on position.
- Professional Development: Multiple opportunities for personal and professional development through internal training & certification programs and unlimited access to online learning opportunities.
- Flexible Work Schedules: We believe in work-life balance!
The purpose of this position is to define and develop comprehensive project plans and schedules that address project requirements and reflect team inputs. During project execution coordinate project status information, schedule update and reporting to management and our customers. Coordinate internal functional group, subcontractor and vendor milestones. Analyze project performance to identify project risks and opportunities. Serve as an integral member of the Program Management Office, working across multiple projects and programs. The Program Cost and Schedule Analyst will interface with the Program Managers, functional management, and Cost Account Managers (CAMs) to provide financial support and analysis to meet program requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Budget baseline development
- Cost risk analysis/assessment
- Preparation of cost reports
- Preparation and/or review of performance measurement variance analysis
- Development and analysis of estimates to complete
- Support the preparation and coordination of financial forecasting and reporting
- Perform cost assessments to identify and mitigate program risks
- Proactively engage with Program Management, Group Leaders and Functional Managers to measure progress and to identify resource constraints that may impact key project milestones.
- Communicate with Customer and Subcontractor peers on schedule related matters
- Work with proposal teams to develop a project road map identifying the work to be completed, deadlines for completing key milestones and identify critical resources that will be required to execute a project successfully.
- Upon contract award, the CSA will act as a coordinator, assembling information from the project team into a cohesive schedule. This includes developing schedule logic, testing the logic to ensure it represents a common-sense approach for executing the program and asking the right questions to identify all external and internal dependencies.
- During the execution of each project, the CSA will maintain the Integrated Master Schedule and advise the program team on risks, opportunities and trends that may impact cost/schedule performance.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
ENTRY- 2 to 4 Years
MID- 4 to 7 Years
SENIOR - 7 to 10 Years
- Experience using Deltek COBRA and Earned Value Management System (EVMS) is required
- Experience in a business analyst or technical position, preferably in a DoD and Government contracting environment.
- Experience developing detailed schedules in Microsoft Project
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are required
- Experience developing, managing and forecasting corporate indirect rates
- Experience developing, managing and forecasting corporate cash flow
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Candidate must be able to work in a team environment, or independently, as necessary, and be a self-starter who can develop comprehensive and logical plans effectively and efficiently, based upon multiple inputs. Must be detailed oriented, ensuring accuracy in work products.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to adapt communication style and messaging to different audiences.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously, ensuring stakeholder expectations are managed appropriately.
- Ability to work in a project-oriented, fast paced environment to meet deadlines.
- Associates of Science in Business, Financial Management or Technical Field (Entry)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business, Financial Management or Technical Field (Mid-Senior)
- Due to contractual requirements must be a United States Citizen
- Must be able to pass an initial background check.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an active Department of Defense security clearance. Employee/selected candidate will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information (as required)
- Must be able and willing to travel (CONUS/OCONUS)
- ASI is a Drug Free Workplace where applicants and employees are required to successfully pass pre-employment and Random drug testing.
- Typically employees sit comfortably to do their work, interspersed by brief periods of standing, walking, bending carrying papers and books, and extensive periods requiring the use of computer terminals to accomplish work objectives.
- Additional skills may be required to perform additional task(s) specific to work location, department or line of business. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified people with disabilities to perform the job.
Work is primarily performed in an office environment consisting of offices and cubicles with low to moderate noise and bright or dim lighting. The work is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as external customers.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
ASI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, domestic/civil partnership or marital status, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. We strive for everyone to be valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best.
ASI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, termination, layoff, compensation benefits, social and recreational programs, and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
It is the policy of ASI to comply with all the relevant and applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and its Amendments. ASI will not discriminate against any qualified employee or job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of a person's physical or mental disability. ASI also will make reasonable accommodation wherever necessary for all employees or applicants with handicaps, disabilities, provided that the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform the duties and assignments connected with the job and provided that any accommodations made are not an undue hardship for ASI.