Choisys Technology, Inc. is an ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certified and VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Information Technology services provider located outside our nation's capital and in the epicenter of the Government IT industry. Choisys is an information technology infrastructure services provider with offerings in: Systems Engineering, Network Infrastructure Engineering, Video Teleconference Solutions Engineering and Program Management. Our proficiencies are Medical IT Services, Education/Training IT Services and Government IT Services.
Choisys Technology is seeking multiple candidates for a Sharepoint Specialist in The Washington, DC area. The position requires a candidate to have a Top Secret Clearance.
- Provide advice, recommendation and documentation to improve the FRMD/CFO SharePoint sites (ALAN and CLAN). Team member will provide the following support:
- Develop SharePoint applications, including user interface, workflow, web parts, and back-end processing solutions
- Develop SharePoint web applications using recommended, compatible and other tools
- Develop, design and manage content, forms, and workflow in SharePoint
- Develop lists, sites, and document libraries (understanding of SharePoint site management and best practices is vital)
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft.Net and SharePoint
- Implement SharePoint-based workflows as well as develop dashboards
- Create technical specifications to include prototypes, proof of concepts, use cases, sequence diagrams, etc.
- Provide production technical support for investigation and resolution of requests related to the support of existing SharePoint, .Net and other applications
- Create collaborative portals between user groups and sites between client and others
- Participate and provide technical assistance in any/all SharePoint upgrades and migrations
- Manage the daily functions of SharePoint
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s Degree preferred
- Top Secret Clearance; ability to obtain and maintain a DHS Suitability
- At least 3 years of experience
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Written and verbal communication skills, to include presentation development for senior ranking Government officials
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period.
Choisys is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
E-Verify Participation Poster: Click Here
For more information visit the USCIS’ website: https://www.e-verify.gov/