The Teall Properties Group (TPG) division of Teall Capital Partners was created in 2018 to serve as the arm for the high school market. TPG believes in the high school experience and how it positively shapes our next generation. It is our mission to support this cause by connecting its community to organizations and brands that share in this belief.
Teall Properties Group is looking for an Accounting Specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for processing accounts payable, credit card transactions, expense reports, invoicing clients, posting cash receipts and ensuring prompt payment of invoices. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good vendor and customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly both internally and externally. Since our business environment is always changing, a willingness to learn and the ability to adapt are essential. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, a team player, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
- Process incoming mail concerning billing and invoicing
- Enter vendor invoices
- Pay vendor invoices
- Communicate with vendors about discrepancies and questions
- Enter and balance credit card charges
- Assist with management of the expense report process
- Post daily deposits
- Communicate with clients about billing discrepancies and questions
- Initiate collections on past-due accounts
- Assist with other accounting projects in the office
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Experience working in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational ability
- Experience with customer service and client communication
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience with data entry, record keeping and accounting systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
Teall Properties Group is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.