We are currently seeking a Salesforce Developer for Bridge Connector’s CRM Applications team at our office in Nashville, TN. This position will work on a wide range of software products that extends CRM capabilities and broaden access for health care organizations of any size to change how health care communicates.
- Responsible for developing managed packages on the Salesforce platform
- Design and develop user interfaces
- Be familiar with client-side programming methods and best practices
- Working knowledge of server-side services and control mechanisms
- Demonstrated experience with data structures, algorithms, web services (REST and SOAP)
- Possess knowledge of integration interfaces and ETL concepts
- Experience with the Salesforce build and release infrastructure
Education and Experience
- CSS: 2 years (Required)
- Salesforce: 3-4 years (Required)
- Application Programming Interface: 1 year (Preferred)
- SLDS: 1 year (Preferred)
Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements
Optional certifications in Salesforce Admin Certified and Developer Certified.
Knowledge and Skills
- A minimum of 3 years of technical experience with Salesforce
- Building applications using custom objects, approval processes, workflow rules, validation rules, formula fields, record types, page layouts, etc.
- Have knowledge in developing Apex classes, triggers, controllers, workflows, REST API
- Integration, and bulk load API.
- Knowledge in the design of custom objects, custom fields, custom formula fields, validation rules, custom reports, workflows and approval processes for automated alerts, field updates and email generation.
- Knowledge of creating roles, profiles, page layouts, workflow rules, and approval processes.
- Custom development using Aura, Lightning Design System (LDS), Lightning App Builder
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing Lightning components and deploying to
- Lightning Communities
- Conforming to SLDS (Lightning Design System), architectural best practices, writing unit-tested and secure code.