First National Holdings, LLC makes loans secured by real estate, specializing in Texas and Nevada property tax loans and commercial loans. Hunter-Kelsey of Texas, LLC and Propel Financial Services are brands utilized under First National Holdings. Founded in 2005, Hunter-Kelsey has made over 10,000 loans. Founded in 2007, Propel has made over 55,000 loans. Combined, they are one of the largest property tax lenders in Texas.
The Customer Service & Collections Representative acts as the primary interface with customers and is responsible for nurturing the relationships with our customers. This role is responsible for helping customers on general account inquiries by phone or email. This position also collects past due amounts owed and negotiates payment arrangements. The CSCR creates solutions by partnering with customers to satisfy their account obligation through review and assessment of the customers’ ability to pay in consideration of their outstanding obligation. They also offer additional products to customers so customers can leverage all customer service options available to them, including online customer portal enrollment, payments-by-phone, recurring ACH set-up, assistance with new loans, etc.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward both internal and external customers at all times.
- Service both inbound/outbound calls by answering questions, verifying contact information, researching customer issues, and responding to correspondence.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Respectfully communicating and coordinating with colleagues, as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Utilizing company technology to manage account queues and account documentation.
- Maintaining accurate documentation on the account and communicating regularly with the customer, in accordance with FDCPA and company policy, to reach resolution on the account.
- Sharing best practices on collections and negotiating techniques to support team goals.
- Placing welcome calls and sending welcome packages.
- Notifying customers of delinquent accounts by email, telephone, or text.
- Negotiating with customers via phone to obtain secure payment arrangements in accordance with company policy and company values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Health Care Plans (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k w/ 4% company match or IRA)
- Paid Time Off (15 Days of PTO, 10 Holidays & 1 Day Volunteer Time Off Annually)
- $50 Monthly Fitness Credit (Towards gym, fitness classes, personal training etc.)
- Family Leave (Partially Paid Maternity/Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Training & Development
- Fully stocked break room for snacks
- $17.50/hour Starting
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Annual Bonus Potential: 5%
- Significant Commission Potential
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- 1-2 years in collections, financial services, or call center environment preferred
- High school diploma required
- Preferred experience with Dialer, Salesforce CRM, or The Mortgage Office (TMO) systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills