The WAREHOUSE MANAGER reports to the ROM and exists to ensure the operations out of that location run smoothly and efficiently, that deliveries are on time and accurate.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
1. Live and uphold our Mission, Vision, and Values.
2. Take ownership and have pride in your warehouse (the buck stops with you).
3. Ensure the right tires are delivered in a fast, friendly manner on time, every time.
4. Supervise/manage the location; provide work, train and develop others.
5. Responsible for the maintenance, repairs and upkeep of all company vehicles and property including the building and grounds.
6. Responsible for employee recruiting, staffing, scheduling, time cards, evaluations, safety, etc.
7. Responsible for managing and resolving conflict in the work environment by using the company values as a guide.
8. Be the main communicator, you must get out of your office and communicate with employees.
9. Responsible for warehouse operations.
a. Unload and verify incoming product.
b. Put product away in allocated/designated warehouse location/bin upon arrival of product.
c. Assign areas (restocking, organized, clean)
d. Pull and load outgoing product onto trucks.
e. Ensure inventory counts are correct, restocked and rotated as needed.
f. Ensure chart/racking changes are completed timely.
g. Ensure warehouse locations are accurate and stay up to date.
10. Complete and submit necessary paperwork in a timely manner (credit card receipts, shorts, tracking reports, packing slips, invoices, cash, checks, new hires paperwork, work comp, evaluations, etc.).
11. Keep procedures up to date, ensure they are being followed.
12. Strive for peak performance and consistency; always look for ways to improve.
13. Must be able to perform all employees’ job duties and cross-train employees.
14. Help out where needed within the department in the event of an absence.
15. Assist others to help reach the goals of K&M Tire.
16. Report any issues or concerns to your supervisor or VP of Operations
- Ability to express ideas clearly both in written and oral communications.
- Must possess a friendly and helpful attitude.
- Must possess planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking, professional environment.
- Must pay close attention to details.
- Ability to lift 75-100 lbs. continuously.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to drive any of our delivery vehicles.
- Must work 2nd shift 1 week every 2 months, if your location has a 2nd shift.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Two years supervisor experience or equivalent education.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- K&M Team members are eligible for 401K after 6 months of employment. K&M will match up to 50% of the first 6% invested. You will be able to change the amount invested in your 401K any time after enrollment.
- K&M offers College Tuition Assistance to all eligible K&M employees who have been employed with us for 6 months. ANY passion you choose to pursue a degree in, K&M Tire will financially assist you in your journey up to $7,000 annually!
- Healthcare benefits at 90 days.
- Paid Time Off accrual begins immediately and is available after 90 days.
- $500 Referral Bonus
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Reduced employee pricing on our inventory of tires (up to 12 tires per year).
- Annual Profit Sharing Bonus
- Opportunities for promotion through our levels system with experience. For those interested in doing more – opportunities for internal promotion to team lead, assistant manager, or manager with no college degree required.
We offer pay increases that increase significantly the longer you are employed. In addition, we value promoting from within vs. hiring on the outside.
We would love to welcome you to our family!
K&M Tire is an Equal Opportunity Employer.