The ideal candidate will wear multiple hats, work well independently, have the ability to pivot priorities at a moment’s notice, and have an outgoing personality and positive attitude. We are looking for someone who is interested in pursuing a career in advertising and is interested in a starting position with an opportunity to grow into more senior account service roles.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative support to the Account team.
- Ability to schedule meetings and calls.
- Execute specialized Internet research.
- Help create presentation materials, adept at PowerPoint
- Assist in keeping and tracking of account and operation documents (budgets,
- presentations, estimates, etc.).
- Confirm flight, car, hotel, and restaurant reservations.
- Organize and track down missing receipts.
- Assist with gifts, shopping, mailing, and errands.
- Assist in coordinating daily, weekly, and monthly schedules and appointments.
- Taking meeting notes and provide recaps as necessary.
- Ability to work independently, and with minimal supervision.
- Additional duties will be assigned to assist with other departments.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must have intermediate level skills in MS Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong Internet connection and experience using video conferencing.
- High degree of planning, prioritization, organizational and time management skills with the ability to independently follow through to successful completion of projects within a deadline.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and investigative skills to elicit information needed to clarify inquiries and requests.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing to groups and individuals effectively.
- A strong “hands-on” mentality - that is a calm yet high energy.
- Must have a high degree of confidentiality when handling communications, correspondence, and company-confidential documents and handle sensitive and difficult situations with diplomacy.
- Ability to participate in emergency lifesaving drills and complete required training.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, within tight schedules, and handle multiple tasks
- Experience in advertising a plus.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Supplemental Insurance
Travel may be required.
Walton Isaacson, LLC., has a mandatory vaccination policy.
The salary range for this position is $20.00/hour to $25.00/hour. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position; the associated discipline; market considerations; budgetary considerations; tenure and standing with the company(applicable to current employees); as well as the employee’s/applicant’s background, pertinent experience, and qualifications.
At WI we are committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity and inclusion. We promote DEI in our workplace and are a global community who believe our unique qualities should be celebrated. We want everyone at Walton Isaacson to bring their authentic selves to work everyday, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.