We are looking for a dynamic Associate Producer to join our Production Team in LA.? The Associate Producer is responsible for providing oversite on broadcast, digital video, and social video content for advertising clients.?
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead production on all broadcast, digital video and social video content for clients.?
- Collaborate with creatives during the production process from concept through completion.?
- Attend interdepartmental briefings and collaborate across departments during production.?
- Develop production timelines and communicate daily milestones and next steps to Account, Creative and Project Management teams.?
- Create, negotiate, and manage all budget estimates for production jobs.?
- Solicit and share production reels with creatives and make recommendations to identify the best partners to execute the creative vision.?
- Act as primary point of contact between agencies/vendors and internal teams throughout development, production, and post-production.?
- Facilitate and manage reviews and feedback between internal teams, clients and post vendors.?
- Travel and attend shoots as needed.?
- Works closely with Business Affairs regarding legal parameters, music licensing, estimate management, and talent guidelines.?
- Liaise with the finance department to ensure timely payments to production vendors per contract and flag any financial issues.?
- Contribute to innovative and creative solutions during production.?
- Keeps abreast of current production trends and the latest technological advances across all social media platforms.
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of advertising agency experience producing video content.?
- College degree required.?
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines.?
- Ability to problem solve and quickly address production challenges in real time.?
- Must have excellent oral and written communication and people skills.?
- Be proactive, use initiative, multi-task and work well under pressure.?
- Current computer/software knowledge and a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Multicultural agency experience.
- Bilingual (Spanish).
Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Supplemental Insurance
401(k) with company match
Travel may be required.
Walton Isaacson, LLC, has a mandatory vaccination policy.
The salary range for this position is $75,000.00 to $90,000.00. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position; the associated discipline; market considerations; budgetary considerations; tenure and standing with the company (applicable to current employees); as well as the employee’s/applicant’s background, pertinent experience, and qualifications.
At WI we are committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion. We promote DEI in our workplace and are a global community who believe our unique qualities should be celebrated. We want everyone at Walton Isaacson to bring their authentic selves to work every day, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.