Who We Are:
Chattanooga-based Transcard makes frictionless payments a reality with comprehensive global payment solutions designed for banks, fintechs, and businesses of any size and in any industry.
Transcard delivers solutions for business-to-business (B2B) payments, consumer-to-business (C2B) payments, business-to-business-to-consumer (B2B2C) payments, account-to-account automation, and Banking as a Service (BaaS). Our solutions combine unmatched multi-rail capabilities, embedded workflows, best-in-class integration, effortless reconciliation, and bank-grade security.
This is a part-time position. Compensation will be based on the qualifications of applicant. You will report directly to the Director of Customer Care.
This is a REMOTE opportunity with preference in US. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship.
Our corporate office is located in Chattanooga, TN.
Please apply and see more job requisitions at:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assumes responsibility for the effective and professional completion of call center representative functions.
· Receives customer telephone questions and complaints in a professional manner.
· Answers inbound calls in a timely manner.
· Responds to customer inquiries.
· Provides personalized customer service by responding to the needs of the customer.
· Manages and updates customer profile with the status of each customer.
· Coordinate with departments to achieve customer satisfaction.
· Build customer loyalty by meeting customer expectations.
· Evaluate problems of the customers and provide logical lasting solutions.
· File disputes for customers in accordance with Regulation E.
· Replies to all corresponding email.
· Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective coordination and working relationships with other departments and management.
· Keeps supervisor informed of significant problems.
· Corresponds with Fraud Department of potential fraudulent activity.
· Maintains effective working relations with the operations department
Customer Service Experience
Eastern Standard Time (EST):
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be a complete list of duties performed.
No resumes from 3rd party vendors will be accepted at this time.