Midlands Financial, a strategic partner of UNICO Group, offers the unparalleled experience of working with a team of advisors who are dedicated to understanding our client’s unique financial situations. Our goal is to help our clients by creating clarity & confidence in their understanding of their finances. We provide the skills, tools, and knowledge one needs to prioritize their finances and make progress toward their long-term financial goals.
A Client Relations Specialist assists advisors with the preparation of and submission of new business and client service for our individual clients. This position maintains positive ongoing client contact for client inquiries and any necessary and/or requested service. This role also assists internal associates as a member of the Financial Services team.
We look for team members who embody our core values: Professional. Team Player. Positive. Trust.
- Primary liaison between client and assigned advisor(s) regarding appointment scheduling, paperwork preparation, client service and other business needs to ensure a positive client experience.
- Submission and follow-up of new securities business. Requires limited collection and analysis of client data.
- Opens new accounts, processes disbursement requests at the direction of each respective agent and maintains updated client records on both internal databases and with external vendors.
- Maintains and performs data entry and document upload into CRM, and commission and document databases as required by advisors and compliance regulations.
- Filing and general client record management, both paper and electronic
- Cultivate positive client, team member and advisor relationships.
- Willingness to be fingerprinted as a Non-Registered associate according to FINRA rules and regulations.
- Complete confidentiality and protection of client and Company information is mandatory.
- Ability to work with all levels of clients, colleagues, and other internal and external contacts in a professional and positive manner.
- Proficient in, or ability to learn, Microsoft Office, CRM software and various database packages
- Proficient with oral and written communication.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent client relationship skills.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly.
- Strong multi-tasking capability and willingness to work within a team environment.
Education: Bachelors or equivalent experience.
Experience: Experience supporting multiple internal and external clients in a brokerage firm or insurance office preferred. Experience with Salesforce and/or Wealthscape is a bonus.
Licensure: Willingness and ability to obtain life and health insurance license and securities licenses.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
· Hours | 40 hours/week.
· Full Benefits | Including PTO, insurance, and retirement options
· Opportunities | Training and development support. We want to see you succeed
· Fun | We have a fun culture. We work hard, while having a good time.