Navvis is a Real-Person Care company with a transformative approach to population health. Our groundbreaking approach responds to how people really live their lives, day in and day out. Navvis Real-Person Care is integrated and holistic, physician-led and person-centered. Our entire approach begins with asking people a simple question that no one else is asking: Not, 'what's the matter with you?' but, 'what matters to you?'
Navvis delivers seamless, high-performing and aligned provider networks, care coordination, and value-base care models.
We partner with health plans, health systems, providers and employers to eliminate the barriers, boundaries, and siloed efforts that fragment care. We help our clients move from a system that is complicated and frustrating to one that is centered on people's real-life needs.
Real life. Life changing. Changing healthcare. That's Navvis.
Learn more at: www.navvishealthcare.com
What if we routinely asked every person involved in providing or receiving care: "What matters to you and why?" How would understanding "what matters" enhance our ability to transform health in communities and strengthen the connective process, leading to deeper levels of interaction and integration? At Client Shared Services, we are deeply passionate about understanding what matters to people to ensure the delivery of Real-Person Care. We create an ecosystem that builds a foundation for better physical, social, and emotional health. Our Care Solutions, Analytics, Implementations, Clinical and Business Operations, and Learning and Development teams work tirelessly in partnership with our clients and stakeholders in communities to address the real-life healthcare needs people have every day.
As a Nurse Discovery Associate you will:
• Collaborates as part of Clinical Operations team in defining and executing client needs during the Discovery phase in preparation for the Design/Build phase
• Works closely with internal leaders and clients to create actionable instructions for the operations team
• Manage all phases of a discovery project
A Day in the Life:
• Understand the Navvis Solution and how it relates to client specific needs
• Assures quality, efficiency, accuracy, and timeliness of all work
• Prepares detailed project-related work from Discovery phase to prep teams for Design/Build
• Communicates scope expectations to all team members
• Participates in all Operations departmental objectives, initiatives, and implementations
What Success Looks Like in this Role:
• You have gathered client information and have successfully applied care models per the Navvis Solution Proactive approach to problem-solving and the ability to anticipate
• You have taken a proactive approach to problem-solving and have the ability to anticipate future needs
• You have taken a flexible and adaptable approach when handling a changing and growing workflow
• You have built positive and professional working relationships internally, externally and at all levels of an organization
• Ability to incorporate technology, people, and process constructs into operational solution development
We are excited about you if you have these things:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, required. Master of Science in Nursing preferred
• Must have an active unrestricted Missouri nursing license with the ability to obtain licenses in other states as required
• Experience with care coordination/population health in a health system, health plan, or provider group setting preferred
• Experience in care coordination across transitions of care and developing care models
• Understanding of payer payment programs, quality performance/utilization costs
• Previous experience in case management, disease management a plus
• Exposure to healthcare networks and health care organization operations
• Working experience in healthcare insurance or health care delivery a plus, exposure to BPCI
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Exposure to healthcare delivery models (provider or payer)
• Ability to travel up to 75%
What you'll get:
Navvis is committed to attracting the most insightful and motivated talent by providing a candidate and onboarding experience that you won't find elsewhere! We foster an environment and culture that allow people to be creative, feel connected and be inspired to do their best work no matter where they are on the map. For all colleagues at Navvis, we strive to ensure that they have everything needed to be successful. From the basics like a competitive total rewards strategy, volunteering and social engagement activities to creating company experiences that challenge you to think differently and do different things as part of our never stop learning ecosystem, we support the whole person when you become a team member at Navvis.
Navvis offers a competitive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, 401K with a safe harbor contribution, Paid Time Off plan starting at 3 weeks and cell phone reimbursement.