About Ayers Saint Gross
Ayers Saint Gross is an internationally recognized design firm with expertise in architecture, landscape architecture, planning, graphic design, interior architecture, and space analytics. Since our founding in 1912, we have built a reputation for designing environments of enduring value. The focus of our expertise and most of our work supports mission-driven clients, particularly colleges, universities, and cultural institutions. Our design approach is inspired by a critical and analytical discourse, a respect for past wisdom, a mind to future potential, and a belief that we have an obligation to leave places better than we found them. Our mission is to engage people and places to create designs that enrich our world. With over 200 professionals, we are headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland with offices in Washington, DC and Tempe, Arizona.
Works in support of Project Managers and other team leaders in overseeing and planning the major aspects of large, complex projects with responsibilities including:
- Manage routine and daily activities that contribute to timely and efficient project execution and outcomes.
- Maintain internal project calendar and responsibilities list for the team.
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of the design process and the ability to adapt to client-specific workflows.
- Work closely with project manager to establish and maintain project work plans and schedules to ensure that project deliverables and client deadlines are met.
- Create weekly and monthly reports, including collection of input and information from consultants and the team.
- Manage information exchange and distribution internally and externally between consultants, external project management, team client, etc., independently or with PM direction.
- Responsible for monitoring, downloading/uploading material such as daily correspondence, presentations, milestone submissions, and other project related materials in project management system.
- Take and distribute meeting meetings (internal and client meetings)
- Identify and escalate project risks to PM and others on team as necessary.
- Act as a liaison with contract and accounting teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Planning, Engineering, Construction or Design related field
- 5-10 years of experience in A/E field with experience and passion for project management
- Pursuing architecture licensure and/or PMP certification
- Strong analytical and communication skills with ability to plan and support the delivery of complex projects in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Familiarity (or proficiency) with project management software: Deltek (VantagePoint), Newforma, Microsoft Teams, Excel, Bluebeam and PowerPoint
- Team player who is detail oriented, demonstrates exemplary organizational skills, and exercises sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including working hours to maintain prompt information exchange.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed during major milestone submissions.
Why work at Ayers Saint Gross?
- We are a design-driven firm working with exceptional clients.
- We are an employee-owned company, with over 100 years of design excellence.
- We encourage our employees to pursue local and professional advocacy groups.
- We provide the opportunity to help with pro-bono initiatives that bring design to the community.
Ayers Saint Gross is a respected leader in the community offering a highly energized work environment. For additional information and to apply online, please visit our website at www.ayerssaintgross.com.
Ayers Saint Gross is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.