Summer Program Staff
The Program Staff holds the primary responsibility for the implementation and maintenance of activities and programs. They are expected to help create and maintain a professional environment where the Camp For All mission is carried out through high quality programs.
List of Essential Duties
- Participates in staff orientation and training for Camp For All programs
- Obtains optional program certifications, including, but not limited to life guarding, challenge course, etc.
- Obtains required CPR training
- Exhibits the ability to manage an assigned program activity, including planning and adapting the activity to the camper’s special needs
- Work with Program Supervisors to maintain and upkeep program activity areas. Demonstrates the desire to learn, understand and adapt to the needs of the individual camper
- Follows all safety standards set by Camp For All and the Program Manager in accordance with Texas Department of Health and American Camping Association
- Immediately corrects any safety infractions and/or reports such to supervisor
- Displays the ability and desire to work as a “team” with the program management team as well as other program staff
- Manages free time in a responsible manner so as to be fully prepared for each Partner group
- Follows a variety of instructions, procedure manuals and safety rules
- Maintains flexible work schedule with the ability to work extended hours as needed
The Program Staff reports directly to the Program Supervisors.
Program Staff will receive housing and meals. The weekly rate starts at $350 per week depending on experience. Paid training included.
- High School diploma (or equivalent)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience in leadership and/or volunteer roles
- Desire to work with the special needs population