As our Business Systems Analyst will work at the intersection of business and technology, sharpening your understanding of business processes, systems, and data analysis, while continuing to develop leadership, relationship management, and communication skills. As a member of our Business Intelligence team, the Business Systems Analyst will play a crucial role in identifying, improving, and developing technology solutions and data insights that align with company strategic initiatives. This position will specifically support our Product Owner who works with our Multifamily Business Apps and in the near future the new CRM app (Salesforce). If this sounds like a good challenge and exciting, then please apply TODAY!
After one year as our Business Systems Analyst, you'll know you were successful if you...
- Conduct interviews with key business and technology partners to develop strategic project proposals.
- Effectively define and communicate opportunity, scope, objectives, current state business process, requirements, and dependencies.
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence leadership to assess and highlight the impact, value, and readiness of each proposal.
- Support Business Intelligence Managers in defining, executing, and supporting strategic project implementations.
- Contribute to the definition, evaluation, selection, and implementation of new, strategic business systems.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key vendors.
- Build industry, business process, and functional subject matter expertise of key business systems.
- Support Business Intelligence Manager in the scoping, definition, execution, and quality assurance of new and enhanced business intelligence rep
What we are looking for...
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or equivalent educational experience required.
- 2 years of business analysis, system analysis, or quality assurance experience supporting multiple software delivery projects is required.
- Proficiency in business applications, data usage, and management (SQL, CRM, Loan Origination/ Servicing systems a plus).
- Ability to drive discussions between lines of business and the development team, while working with a wide range of stakeholders and collaborating with your team (Consulting experience a plus).
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
- · Prior experience quickly learning/understanding new businesses or business functions (experience in a real estate/financial services organization is a plus.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organization, analytical, and planning skills.
Ranked as the top-performing U.S. public bank by S&P Global Market Intelligence, Merchants Bancorp is a diversified bank holding company headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, operating multiple lines of business, including multifamily housing and healthcare facility financing and servicing, mortgage warehouse financing, retail, and correspondent residential mortgage banking, agricultural lending, and traditional community banking. Merchants Bancorp conducts its business through its direct and indirect subsidiaries, Merchants Bank of Indiana, Merchants Capital Corp., Farmers-Merchants Bank of Illinois, and Merchants Mortgage, a division of Merchants Bank of Indiana.
Merchants understands the positive impact of making employees feel valued and is proud to once again be recognized by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce’s Best Places to Work Program. This is the seventh year in a row that Merchants was recognized as a Best Places to Work organization.