At Devon Bank, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. We provide a welcoming and accepting culture that comes from our desire to make diversity, respect, and service a priority.
Join us in our support of continuing the great culture we have at Devon Bank. In return you will have a rewarding paid internship in our Finance Department. We are located in one of the most diverse and vibrant areas of Chicago—the West Rogers Park area.
Great opportunity for someone interested in an accounting/financial career path in our bank.
· Report directly to the CFO
· Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to manage costs and improve financial performance
· Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
· Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking, and process analysis
· Business line analysis including loans, mortgage, deposit operations, trust, and retail banking
· Recommend securities portfolio trades
· Analyze Asset Liability Committe Information
· Complete securities review of existing assists
· Possibility for full time position
· Currently pursuing a degree in Finance or Accounting and interested in a future full-time position
· Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications
· Strong PC skills (MS Word, Excel)
Devon Bank is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at HRCommunications@devonbank.com or you may call us at (773)- 465-2500.