At Fresno First Bank, we truly believe that our people are our greatest asset – and we treat them as such. We offer exciting and interesting opportunities for dedicated, hard-working professionals. If you share our values and passion for providing clients with opportunities to achieve their aspirations and personal success.
Teamwork: We all pitch in to provide the high caliber service our customers deserve. We have to trust and rely on each other to execute our work with purpose and efficiency – however difficult the task might be. We are constantly thinking about the next step and the next opportunity.
Relationships: Building mutually beneficial relationships is crucial to the long-term success of our organization. By immersing ourselves in the business ventures we empower, we come to understand our customers as people with real human needs rather than just numbers.
Authentic: We say what we mean, and we mean what we say. Internally that means holding each other accountable and owning up to mistakes. It also means being straight forward with customers.
Commitment: Our pride of ownership is strong. Every day, we bring our best in order to support our customers and represent the bank.
Employment with Fresno First Bank will allow you to earn competitively, grow professionally and enjoy a collaborative and compassionate culture that rewards good ideas, good work, and initiative.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the successful planning, execution, and measurement of Enterprise-wide significant projects. These projects will vary in scope from product management, large process changes, to software implementation, development, and design.
- Work with stakeholders and subject matter experts to determine, define, and document project scope, milestones, work tasks, dependencies, timelines, and objectives.
- Estimate resources needed to reach objectives and manage resource deadlines in an effective and efficient manner.
- Track project costs including FTE resource utilization to track success in meeting ROI estimates.
- Develop multiple detailed project schedules and work plans.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, progress, hurdles, and timelines.
- Ensure that stakeholders execute proper contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and adjust the plan as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Lead communication efforts to ensure stakeholders are having effective meetings, making timely progress, disseminating appropriate information, and training to affected parties appropriately.
- Lead escalation efforts when a plan is off track.
- Produce monthly Executive dashboards report on tracked projects. Communicate challenges, missed deadlines, progress toward goal, plan deviation or modification, and lessons learned.
- Ensure projects have appropriate documentation production assigned to the appropriate stakeholder.
- Ensure post-mortem report includes rating the project as a success or failure, and includes lessons learned.
- As priorities and schedule allow, you may be asked to be an active participant in a project.
- Project Manager may be assigned Business Systems Analyst staffing as their supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field.
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience.
- Desire and ability to deliver exceptional customer experience.
- Must possess aptitude and desire to independently learn, research solutions, and solve business problems with technology and/or process change.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Excellent analytical skills and logical critical thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, conflict resolution skills, and the ability to be extremely resourceful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
Desired Training, Certifications or Equivalent Experience
- Must possess advanced skills with Microsoft Office products.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Experience in software development projects preferred
- Banking knowledge or experience a plus