We are excited to announce Fairstead’s Summer 2023 Internship Program! Our Internship Program is designed to provide hands on, on the job experience and training while partnering with top talent in one of the fastest growing and impactful real estate companies in the US. Interns will have an opportunity to partner with team leads, working side by side with mentors on real projects, to develop invaluable soft and technical skills in your industry of choice. We will begin interviewing in the coming months and the program will begin in June 2023.
Fairstead’s primary mission is to provide high quality housing to all regardless of income, and to make our stakeholders feel “Right at Home.” With long-term commitment to its residents, communities, and partners, the Fairstead team stands out by:
- Listening to and understanding the needs of its residents, communities, partners, and stakeholders alike
- Developing and preserving high quality affordable housing in an innovative and sustainable fashion
- Creating a positive social and environmental impact within the properties and communities it serves
Internships available in the following departments:
- Property Management
- Design + Construction
- Accounting and Finance
We are looking for passionate energetic individuals who are working to complete a bachelors or master’s degree (or equivalent) in the real estate space. Interns will be assigned challenging positions and projects, providing data insights and supporting the execution of strategy in support of all vertical businesses and within the organization.
Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Rising or current senior with previous internship experience
- Outstanding attention to detail and takes pride in producing a flawless work product
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft programs
- Creative and growth mindset