Watters International Realty has been turning the Real Estate Industry on its head since 2010. Our unique approach to marketing has made us one of the top Real Estate companies in the US. Just ask the Wall Street Journal, or Inc.500, or the Austin Business Journal, or more importantly - ask our clients. Our success has brought growth. We have expanded from Austin to San Antonio and Dallas/Fort Worth. And our expansion continues. We have franchise affiliates in over 20 markets throughout the US and Canada. All of this growth means opportunity. So if you are looking for an opportunity to join a team focused on success, contribute at a high level and quite often build processes and procedures that will forever have your name on them - give us a call.
The Inside Sales Agent II (ISA) will manage inbound listing and buyer phone calls and call upon new clients who have raised their hands expressing interest in selling or buying a home. The ISA II will obtain critical information about the buyer/seller and schedule appointments with a Buyer or Listing Agent. The ISA II will act as a resource for the field agent to further understand the needs and motivations of the customers. The ISA II will be responsible for the follow-up of missed or delayed listing and buyer appointments.
- Learn and utilize CRMs and marketing/lead technologies
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue goals
- Cultivate relationships with clients to learn their needs and desires as a home buyer
- Maintain contact through an effective follow-up program
- Track your development
- Coach those that need it
- Accurately qualify potential clients for appointments
- Practice, internalize and utilize scripts to assist in setting appointments
- Follow up with all leads in the pipeline
- Maintain the CRM with accurate and current information to ensure data integrity
- Lead and participate in client outreach activities electronically, telephonically and through client events
- Accurately track and report productivity to leadership
- Positive, enthusiastic and solution oriented
- Attention to detail to ensure quality output on all deliverables.
- Ability to successfully accomplish assignments independently with little supervision.
- Strong ability to multitask, organize and manage multiple priorities at once.
*A current Texas Real Estate Sales Agent license is a plus*